Monday, April 20, 2009

Pearls To Swine?

4/20/2009

Dear VIP Readers;

First and foremost THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! my wonderful concerned readers:

The constant flow of your emails of support confirming your posting endorsements at www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220 is phenomenal.

And so many more *quiet readers I am sure from all over the world have done their part without loading my email to confirm their action, to them THANK YOU also. Yes this karmic spiritual movement has been launched and I am asking other readers to please JOIN US and help this crazy world and the human race to acknowledge the *Cosmic Code and God’s higher order.

YES THIS IS WHERE GOD’S RESIDES!

When convictions run deep and strong in your soul, one can only try his best to clarify his position to others, sad enough once more in my last newsletter titled “Oprah’s Secret Wish” I got hammered by some people who let their own ego blind their perception of my message to them. I guess telling people that I am a Leader of the Mind and a Leader of a new movement in my field is something they do not want to hear. Chances are those souls are unsuccessfully involved in some New Age endeavors themselves but do not enjoy my level of accuracy and world recognition and this is enough to trig resentment and jealousy from them. What a sad price to pay for success but this is part of the package of being a public person and I can only ignore their comments. Others are harassing me with what they perceive as also as a huge ego when I classify and write about ignorance universally. This is pointless because those newcomers never read previous newsletter and my explanation on this returning topic. So let’s do it again…

“Don’t give what is holy to dogs or throw your pearls to pigs. Otherwise, they will trample them and then tear you to pieces. Matthews 7/6 -

Again when I quote any of the bible verses some over sensitive souls immediately take my words PERSONALLY. I can not recall how many times I have approached and explained this *phenomena to the readers but obviously lazy NEWCOMERS who did not read previous newsletters are wasting my precious time addressing this sensitive subject again. First these are the words of Jesus, thus blame him first not me, second my usual intelligent reply has always been;

“Those young souls who take my direct approach to life, my honesty my words and comments PERSONALLY do suffers both a deep inferiority and/or insecurity complex”.
Dr. Turi

But this *to the point critical, Astropsychology intelligent geared comment creates more problems than answers to the unlimited numbers of over hypersensitive souls WHO CAN’T AUTOANALYZE THEMSELVES PROPERLY… But what is worse, they will for sure stumble and NOTICE Jesus’ harsh words and MISS the entire positive spiritual message I am trying so hard to convey to them instead of doing something productive for others, the world and endorse me. In the name of God, YOU tell me, reader why such a person would feel targeted? Did I purposely copy Jesus’ comment to HURT those poor self absorbed souls and SPECIFICALLY email them personally? Is my newsletter purposely written and directed to THEM only? OMG! This is what I have to deal with everyday, a bunch of people that are SO CONCERNED with their OWN little world and their OWN little emotions and their BIG BRUISED EGO that the only thing they can do is to take Jesus’ words PERSONALLY…

To them I say; HEY my newsletter is not written for you only! So get off your little world, get my message and step out of your little life and PARTICIPATE as requested instead of feeling sorry for yourself. Externalizing yourself will be very healing trust me and the day you can auto analyze yourself properly and acknowledge your misplaced emotional shortcomings may be you will LAUGH at yourself and be a more productive element making up the majority of this sick society. OK done with this for now, but be sure another lazy oversensitive soul will hit me soon of later…

Every day is the right day for something…few are life-changing but wouldn’t it be nice to know if this is one of those days? Guess what!

www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2009/04/18/shubert.uk.boyle.loose.cnn

What if I was to tell you that; I undoubtedly own the golden key of what it means to be human and assure you that I KNOW exactly WHEN, WHY and HOW Susan Boyle made it to the top? Guess what, many of you will again ASSUME and think of me as being the biggest egocentric man walking this earth not knowing again that I am NOT joking! That is especially true for any newcomer landing on my countless newsletters and like in the case of Susan Boyle, expect and assume the worse. But again there is an old saying about metaphysics that speaks for itself…

“SHARED WISDOM IS LOSS OF POWER!”

Let’s use DT’s brain…

But do you have any clue reader, how many so-called astrologers; futuristic and psychics alike are SUCKING my wisdom daily in the secret dent used in the privacy of their secure home and all for FREE! Dr. Turi is such a giver would you agree? The excuses coming from the light-minded souls are always the same and quite clear; “Dr. Turi God granted you the gift of prediction and you must share it to the world for free”. Hell yes I am willing to do that but what about the vile spirits walking among us? These Evil Plutonic souls are subconsciously geared to gather wisdom because knowledge is POWER so they can succeed in any of their criminal endeavors. Well after all, the police did not hear me, YET so evil is always lurking to find a better and safer way to take them away and get away with it… I did my best for the cops lately with little respect or reward from their uncaring *elites in position of power while the negative forces silencing me are working overtime. But will the normal, god fearing, spiritually uneducated soul even consider the possibility of any crook reading and gathering wisdom from me and use it against society? Of course NOT, they are much too concerned with their over emotional bruised ego writing their disapproval instead of granting my request to endorse me with Oprah or save cops’ lives.

The same *Plutonic POWER energy that propelled Susan to international fame can indeed work the same way for you or worse KILL you because its all about TIMING.

Yes one can be at the right place at the right time and succeed * Susan or just the opposite and DIE! Did you yet collect the dates I posted for the cops at www.drturi.com/monthly.php? I CAN NOT believe the amount of STUPIDITY *and/or fears including sightless minds plaguing the Law Enforcement by judging of the ridiculous amount of requests I received TO SAVE THEIR LIVES! OMG! Is the life of a cop that cheap nowadays?

Again when I write “do not give pearls to swine” I am sad enough (with Jesus) the only one who knows the weight and value of these powerful words…

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU LOL

Yet again only time with speak for me as each and every one of those 2009 windows will unfold taking our police officers precious lives away ruining more families in the name of their own ignorance. Yes INDEED today I took the time to investigate the UCI *Unique Celestial Identity of Susan Boyle and OMG! OMG! OMG! Do I have something so PRICELESS and so real for humankind! But again I am so very excited and for good reason but my findings are for the time being divulged to me ONLY. That is because worked hard to OWN them with 35 years of strenuous investigations. I sincerely and honestly feel tonight like Einstein and his E = mc 2 theory. But Einstein like me was also well ahead of his time and had to endure so much criticism, so much ridicule, so much obstacles and frustrations because HE was the only one to see and understand what other could not. And that brings about the ego of so many others souls into the play and like me; time has been his best friend and his solid witness.

WISH ME LUCK!

One day when time comes, I will indeed offer the full proof to the world that I do really understand the *Cosmic Code and how it plays such a vital part in the crucial timing that determinates total success from failure. I double checked ALL my reports with Susan and once more I ASSURE you that I KNOW when the stars are on your side or not. Please understand that there is NO accident for anyone to meet with death or find international fame if the timing is *right. Its all about understanding and using the *Cosmic Code properly and right now I am so afraid because this ULTIMATE wisdom must NEVER fall in the wrong hands. Its like offering the latest nuclear technology on a gold plate to terrorists and what is event more tragic in my case is that the majority of people reading my work will NEVER realize the seriousness of my printed words.

In guess working 24/7 dealing with the Cosmic Code for the last 35 years has paid off for me by undoubtedly and unarguably confirming that my Universal and Personal Dragon Windows Dates are VERY REAL.

Guess what only a few days ago I was OFFERING these 2009 Personal Dragon Window dates windows for FREE to the cops and only a handful asked for them. Any crook could easily pose as a cop and request them over the Internet and use this rare wisdom to successful pull many crimes and get very rich in the process. Yes the stars or God himself do not care, the stars *like God, simply DO, they don’t think or rationalize and this is where it becomes very dangerous for us to allow certain members of our society to gain access so easily to my wisdom. The police had its chance but wasted it and the time is off and now, you can be sure to read of the deaths to take place on those Plutonic windows.

I gave my best shot to the police!

I feel terrible, I even offered all our courageous police officers not only their PERSONAL 2009 dragon dates but also a FREE copy of my 2009 Moon Power and all in vain, in the name of religious convictions, fears, the ridicule and ignorance… I have learned to back off when the energy is not responding and I can only as usual watch my prediction unfold with time. But what is worse ignorance or apathy? So do you think Jesus’ own words are justified in my case? As a TRUE spiritual Leader I can only be TRUE to myself and to the world at large and this is how I TRULY and honestly feel! And my honest, direct attitude can only be appreciated only by people who can handle and deal with the TRUTH!

DR. TURI DO NOT OFFER YOUR PEARLS TO SWINE ON EARTH!

GOD IN THE HEAVEN HAVE MERCI ON YOUR CHILDREN

FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

So the question is now, will you ASSUME that I am trying to sell you stuff or do you believe in what my heart dictated me to write to you today in this newsletter?

So the question is now, will you listen and take a chance on my wisdom and me?

Yes or no?
Will you or not
Will you give yourself a chance?
So the question is now, will you try?
So the question is now, will you order it?
So the question is now, will you trust me?
So the question is now, will you try and learn?
So the question is now, will you feel my concern?
So the question is now, will you or not feel my honesty?
So the question is now, will you acknowledge or laugh at my claim and me today?
So the question is now, will you pay attention to my printed words or ignore them?

So the question is now yours to deal with!

IT’S YOUR FREE WILL; IT’S YOUR CHOICE!

I am offering the UNDENIABLE 2009 Plutonic Personal Dragon Dates
For $100.00

Is that a big price to pay to find fame or save your life?
Is that a big price to pay to pay to launch a business?
Is that a big price to pay to succeed in your life?
Is that a big price to pay to save your family?
Is that a big price to pay to enjoy good life?
Is that a big price to pay to be safe?
Is that a big price to pay?
Is that a big price?
Is that real?
You bet
It is!

Will you let the Dragon burn you, kill you or will you be wiser?

Knowledge is power, ignorance is EVIL!

$100.00 BUCKS? IS THAT A BIG PRICE TO PAY TO PUT YOUR HAND ON PRICELESS WISDOM?

Read more from www.drturi.com/resolution.php before ordering.

www.drturi.com/orders3.html

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

NOTE ALL ART PICTURES created by James, Pasqual Bettio, DISPLAYED ON MY NEWSLETTERS ARE COPYRIGHTED, if you see any of these exposed or used in any other website please let us know ASAP. dr.turi@cox.net

PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE MOST INCREDIBLE SHOW IN HOLLYWOOD MAY 7TH 2009

Pasqual’s Hollywood Auctions May 17th 2009

www.silvercharmevents.com/pasqualshollywoodauctions.html
James, Pasqual Bettio

432 S. Curson Ave. 1PLBAC
Los Angeles CA, 90036
Tel: 1-323-854-7403

Please help me to reach the world, endorse me. Thank you
www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220

Sharing emails:

(DT where’s my name?) Often this says a lot – OK reader enjoy some free Astropsychology

Frankly, I’ve seen two Oprah programs in my lifetime. Both were positive and inspiring. I also read some of her magazines. Oprah is not the last hurrah!!!!!!!!!!

DT- starting pretty upset but how she ASSUMES after watching her program only twice? Seems she does not like Ophra (or anyone) success!

Are You sure You (or Your Ego) are not looking for something beyond Love? I wonder. Are You about sharing Truth (Your Truth from Your inner)? And if so, why are so demanding of people who are attracted to Your teachings?

DT – Is the word fairness part of her vocabulary? As soon as someone mentions ego you know at once that is his or her big problem. Now does any colleges and Universities charge for any teachings? Where is Anna logic here?

I would like to offer this gift to You today: “If You Love, then All things will come to You. At some point Love will begin to direct All of Your Actions and Thoughts. Then You can accept Life.” My Dearheart, Friend, Love does NOT demand. Love sets the example. Love, Its’ Self, shows the way. So many people don’t even KNOW they are SOULS with bodies that are running WILD right now. Love never demmands. It simply flows.

DT- I have TRUE love with Terania and I am LOVED by millions what is she talking about… Again when someone talks about love they are the first one to miss it. Note also that wars are a part of the human experience and you do not kill your enemies with love or offering flowers when they face you with a machine gun on the real world.

My sugestion is that You apologize for Your manic behavior and ask people to forgive You. Yes, Sir. You, for what ever reasons, are out of step of the very things You teach.

DT- My dear Anna I am very sorry if I hurtled your feelings today, please you and the world accept my deep and sincere apology… I guess there is only 2 things to do, either you delete me when I arrive in your mailbox or I STOP writing newsletters and give your email address to the world to really see how the majority of my readers feels about your demand.

I appreciate You and Your gifts; but please remove me from Your ‘lists’ if You think I am trying lto get somethin for nothing from You. Had You suggested a subscription option, I would have considered taht. I tell You, Oprah’s program will noat , should that happen, get You the results You seek. May Your Blessings Be,
Anna

DT – Well the address to subscribe and become a VIP is in ALL my newsletters and in my website – here it is again. http://www.drturi.com/orders3.html#newsletter
Reading your last phrase I see it more as a nasty wish than an expectation from you.
May God bless your lost soul Anna you have a lot of spiritual growth to do but don’t give up once you change your hatred with TRUE love and concern for other (and me) LOVE will enter your life because to me you seem not only lost but very lonely. Start right now to change yourself and your life will change too! Here is your chance…
www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220
Blessings
DT

Dr. Turi: Submitted this per your request;

Please give Dr. Turi a chance to deliver his beliefs. His work is in line with God’s purpose and his help is unselfish. Recently, I just tuned into his work and came across his list of toxic days. While at a gas station, the four pumps where I was filling up got crowed, one guy came up to everyone asking for gas money I and this Latino guy gave him a few bucks. As soon as we finished pumping and sharing our reasons to help those in need we noticed the two cars in front of us was not moving nor pumping any gas. The Latino guy went around the car parked in front of him but could not get by because the next customer who needed gas was in a position that he did not want to lose. The Latino became angry and began to shout angry and threatening words. I began to blow my horn in defense of the Latino because of the African Americans who were blocking the pumps and the guy who was in front of me just turned around and waved his hands in a gesture to continue to ignore me because he was talking to his female friend or new girlfriend. The conversations got louder and my wife told me to go around and not to get involved.
When arrived home I looked at Dr. Turi’s plutonic windows and saw that it was the 10th of April ‘09, one of the days that he informed his readers to be aware of. I began to image if, I had of preceded to get involved something terrible could have happen. Dr. Turi has warned people on those days to be extra careful in your language and behavior. I am normally a clam person but for some reason that day April 10th I was extra bold and almost lost it had not it been for my wife. Please listen to Dr. Turi because there is a lot in this world we as a people have not learned to understand.

Praise the Lord and be of good cheer,
W.

DT - Dear W. I am so glad you took my heed seriously and this is why you and you husband are alive today. You have no idea how pleased I am for you to use the Cosmic Code at your advantage. I wish the police wopuld be as smart as you but they need more time I guess…Keep passing on these newsletters to everyone and keep asking your friends to endorse me, millions of other families need this vital information.

Blessings and thank you for your support.

DT

Dr. Turi,
I want you to know that I heard you loud and clear so I sent a short message to the Oprah show as you requested. I wrote a very short e-mail to Oprah as most television staff don’t have time to read lengthy letters and they have limit of wording. Please don’t stop writing your newsletters. I am not working right now so I can’t afford to be VIP and your newsletters are all that I have in order to be informed about important information such as the Uranic windows. I truly hope you will reconsider your decision to stop
writing the newsletters. Perhaps other people who wrote e-mails can join me in envisioning you receiving a call from the Oprah show. Thank you for all that you do,

Josie

DT- Dear Josie; First thank you for your support and endorsement, yes I know you and thousands of others readers find wisdom, comfort and hope in my newsletters and it is because of concerned people like you that I am working overtime. With your help, once out there I will be able to do much more and reach more people and that is the goal… Ask all your friends to do the same because miracles do happen…

Blessings

DT

-Dear Dr Turi,

Here it is - - - - -

Dear Oprah,
I understand you will be featuring Dr Turi on your show. How lucky you to meet him in person: I have heard him on the radio several Times on coast-to-coast a.m. with George Noory. Dr. Turi is a rare individual you will feel and sense the depth of his understanding of things in our world. He is one of the few people today I would really like to meet sometime. Although you might say I know well of him from his work on the radio. I believe you will find him delightful and sincere as a person. He will be a great guest. Best wishes to you and Dr. Turi

Thanks and much obliged

Greg

DT – Thank you so much for your support and endorsement I hope many more people will join you in my request. www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220
Blessings
DT

Dr Turi,
I respect your work, your efforts, your generosity and your talents. However, if you want people to respond kindly in your favor to Oprah, do not imply that we are swine.
I appreciate the fact that timely responses are required, however, in these troubling times people have a lot more pressing issues that effect their lives that must be attended to first. Perhaps you should press the hosts of shows you’ve been on harder than people who may be out looking for a job. I do hope people will overlook the pearls to swine comment and the tantrum you took in your last email and help you out.

Regards
Paula

DT – Thank you so much for your support and endorsement I hope many more people will join you in my request. www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220
Blessings
DT

DT – Please do not blame me for using Jesus’ own words to classify some people accordingly. I hope you learned something with this newsletter. Sincerely and respectfully.
Dr. Turi

DT – Thank you so much for your support and endorsement I hope many more people will join you in my request. www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220
Blessings
DT

Dr. Turi;

“Susan Boyle’s dob is June 15, 1961 Blackburn, Scotland. Your work is amazing…your Moon Power’s “wake-up call for all abusers”! This beautiful soul has an angelic voice and is truly gifted. She unselfishly took care of her ailing mom ’till her death at age 91. Blessings to you DT… your day is coming :)”

DT – Thank you my friend but there are conflicting dates some says June some April.. I need a reliable source before doing her UCI.

Blessings
DT

Your endorsement Dr. Turi;

Dear Oprha,

Your show comes on when I’m driving to work so it’s been a long time since I’ve watched you. I started the lesson that you supported by Tolken, but had to stop when it appeared to me his teaching was against God. If one cannot believe in a higher power then life is not worth living or dieing for. I totally understand your interpretation from the Pastor in your church. He was a human giving his own interpretation of an angry, judgmental, and unloving God. Organized religion can be using Gods messages to control people for their own greed. They are not all that way, but in the last couple of decades they have been selling the name it and claim it, (if you give enough money to them) We need our own relationship with God, that is loving, and inspiring. I can write a book on the miracles I have experienced from God.

This leads me to Dr. Turi who I have listened to, and read his predictions over the last 3-4 years. Though he’s is a little tuff on the mainstream Religions, probably due to some hurt he encountered, he appears to be a very spiritual person who God has blessed to bring messages to us. While being a little eccentric he has a deep passion to bring us the news of what will happen and is happening so that we can be prepared for the extreme changes in our world that will be taking place in the next three years. We have to get back in relationship with our creator to be able to handle what is coming at us. It’s not like the end of the world but it will be nothing like the world today. The earth is moving into a new cycle and our lives will be forever changed. I intend to watch a listen to what Dr. Turi has to say. I keep my mind open and listen to others also that appear valid, but Dr. Turi seems to hit it right on. Regards to you and all the caring things that you do for the people.

God Bless,

Sandee

DT – Dear Sandee; Once more thank you for your honest opinion and your endorsement. Luckily from me I was never raised fearing God and for this he allowed me to get closer to him, then master his Universal language and see his real face. No one is above God’s Universal Laws and that is something I hope you and the world will understand with my work in time.
Blessings
DT

Hi Dr. Turi,
I sent an email to Oprah, it is attached. I want to register for your next class whether it is in Hawaii or Arizona. Please have someone send the information. I also want to sign up for your VIP news. You are very important to me and I believe your information should be disseminated worldwide. Young readers certainly should view it and the teens in some of the desolate high schools in Chicago could use your advice because it would be a message of hope. Teens today need direction.
Thanks again for all you do,
Lois\

DT – Dear Lois, thank you so very much for your endorsement and your drive to become a star student. I request any of my prospective students to call me (602) 265-7667 before enrolling. Yes indeed my goal is to build many Astropsychology schools in every cities for the children of tomorrow and seek refuge and find true answers with God in the Universe. They are all children of the Universe and they are all coming from the stars…
Blessings
DT
Dr. Turi … I am normally a quiet person who asks little of others, and I just sit in the background watching what goes on around me. But you have finally hit a chord in me where I need to step up to the plate. Right now, my husband and I are both unemployed, both too old to get a decent job. Our unemployment hit unexpectedly but I have a feeling if I had paid closer attention to your writings, I would have seen it coming. We had great jobs and absolutely loved what we were doing. Unfortunately, the company owner didn’t think I did it “well enough” on the job even though I am highly respected in the area for the growth of the company. I cannot afford ANYTHING right now. I need to become employed again just to keep a roof over our head, food on the table and utilities on – not only for my husband and I, and my mom (who lives with me) but for my sister and her two daughters who are living in my other property. After my sister got divorced, I took a 2nd mortgage on my house to buy another property & mobile home in Tucson (I live in Chandler) so she and her daughters would not have to live in a shelter. Now I feel punished because I cannot afford to keep all of us housed. Even though I am having great difficulty, I know there are thousands and thousands of others who also have the same problem. And with that in mind, your work is something this WORLD needs. Nostradamus made several predictions. But I am just in awe on your work. I have been following you for years and have spread your name (and website) more than you can imagine. I know many of my friends have become friends and followers of you. All of this aside, I have sent Oprah the following message on your behalf. If she doesn’t understand what you are about – it sure isn’t because your followers have not tried.
Dear Oprah …. I’m sure you receive thousands of email each day “telling” you who you should have as guests on your show, or who needs financial help, or who needs you to do something that would benefit the sender of the email/letter. But, this is a request that you truly do consider one phenomenal man who appears to have one main purpose on this earth … to help OTHERS before himself. I am talking about Dr. Louis Turi (www.drturi.com). I could write a full novel on the writings of this man. He travels more miles per year than imaginable just trying to educate the public. He is not a “psychic”, he doesn’t read Tarot cards, he doesn’t look into a crystal ball … but he does make accurate predictions on items that affect all of us. Dr Turi’s information offers specific dates, alerting the public to upcoming dangers sometimes as much as 2 years prior to the unfortunate situation. Just read through his website and see for yourself.
DT _ Yes indeed time are very hard for so many people and this is why I continue offering help as much as I can but once this nightmare is over (starting Aug 09) America will be born again stronger and better. Thank you for your kind words and support.
Blessings
DT
Dear Dr. Turi,
I also email Oprah last week. With all these emails, Oprah will probably be contacting you. I wasn’t going to tell you that I emailed her, but with all the other people emailing her, I knew you would be grateful that one more person has emailed Oprah requesting that you be on her show. She has probably received thousands of requests for you to be on her show. I appreciate you and the newsletters that you send. Please keep me on your mailing list, as a glitch or something has tried to remove me from your mailing list.
Don
Initially I, too, was a naysayer until I followed one of his Moon Power writings for 2007. No longer do I doubt his ability. And I “found” Dr. Turi because of watching a local morning newscast a few years back as he was a guest that morning. You could be a huge catalyst for others by having him as a guest on your show.

DT- Thank you for your support and endorsement my friend, please email Terania with your problem she will take care of you.
Blessings
DT

By popular demand on April 23rd and 25th

Vision Quest Metaphysical Bookstore Presents Dr. Turi
2225 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Event type Presentation ‘Beyond The Secret”

Ticket Phone Call Apryl at (480) 949-1888 or email her at vqbooks@aol.com

FREE Lecture - Thursday April 23rd from 7:00 to 9:00 PM:

The Power Of Your Subconscious

Workshop – Saturday April 25th from 1:00 To 5:00 PM: “Beyond The Secret”:

“Knowledge is power; there is no room for ignorance in your life. Power means your option to establish emotional, financial and spiritual stability!”
—Dr. Turi

To schedule seminars, chose lecture / workshop topics or book signings with Dr. Louis Turi, please go to: www.drturi.com/events.php

“When suffering is on all sides and man hungers for the unmanifested mystery in all phenomena: He seeks the reflection of the divine. God’s higher truths are cloaked in his creation and the message is in the stars.”
—Nostradamus

teraniapromodir@peoplepc.com

Question? Help? Talk to Terania - 602-265-7667

No comments:

Post a Comment