Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oprah Winfrey' Secret Wish

4/19/2009

Dear VIP Readers;

Yes I do know but does the Great Lady know it too?

How can I pretend to know another human being’s deep secret wish and remain humble? Yes Oprah will be shocked and she will indeed finally get the answers she is looking for and in my heart it is already done! Keep reading…

WHOA! Is all I can say to the response generated by both my newsletters titled The Genius Of James “Pasqual” Bettio and The Beginning Of The End? – If you missed them simply go to www.drturi.com/newsletter/ to catch up. But in any case I finally realized that many of my readers are actually caring for my message and did really appreciated the Genius of my good friend Pasqual. Note also I updated * Pasqual newsletter with the right address and his personal email and here is it:

Contact Pasqual at artography@webtv.net with your feedback please and show your appreciation because such a man really deserves it.

James, Pasqual Bettio

432 S. Curson Ave. 1PLBAC
Los Angeles CA, 90036
Tel: 1-323-854-7403

Pasqual spent his entire life to make you aware that what you may consider as trash is actually pure art if you see pass the limitation of a critical non-productive mind. I am sure many of you read: “Police Plutonic Drama,” broadcasted April 12th 2009 where I prepared the world for a WAKE UP CALL! I knew it would to play soon afterwards upon the world. I also broadcasted my heeding with the police on Coast To Coast with George Noory and with Barbara Altman radio show all over New York. Now, as predicted did the world GOT A WAKE UP CALL? OK, let me refresh your memory…first read the fact about all the police drama from www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2009/04/06.html then this…

The Young, Beautiful Attractive Assuming English Actress

The Aged, Very Common Face but Supremely Gifted Soul Giving Her A Wake Up Call!

Amanda Holden, the judge “UK has Talent” with the open heart who has not conceded decency for cynicism, was right when she said on national TV that ‘Susan Boyle”, gave her (and the world) a wake-up call!

Incidentally an emergency television show was set up soon after with Larry King for another *judge to save the face of “UK Has Talent” and apologized to her personally on national TV. How many times did I write in my newsletters that: what ever you do or say (or sing) during a Plutonic window will stay with you for the rest of your life? How many times did I write to NEVER EVER ASSUME? I can’t even recall… Immediately the judges and the audience saw trash, they saw her wrinkles, her weight, her *Uranic 30 years old hairstyle, but none of these souls saw her heart, her real artistic, gifted personality and the angelic voice God gave her! Just yet…

And this is where the WAKE UP CALL I saw took place and wrote about in my 2009 Moon Power . Now do you really think Pasqual’s incredible creative talent and the message I tried so hard to pass on to you in that newsletter came by accident? NO WAY! There is NO accident with Susan, Pasqual and myself because the *Cosmic Code timing simply imposed it upon all my readers and the world at large with Susan (and Amanda). But will you the reader be able to pass the limitation of the physical world and penetrate the divine intuitional water where I swim easily and live since I was born?

But I do not expect anyone to really understand what transpired that *Plutonic night in London because that is my world for now and the Cosmic Code has not yet been given an international voice to speak for itself. It does it only through me and a handful of my wonderful students daily and this is why I so desperately need ALL my readers to act and keep writing to Oprah!

Susan is like Pasqual, myself and millions of others karmically GIFTED souls, by God himself and the Universal clock (like Big Ben in London) will never run too fast or too slow but will bring it all about IN DUE TIME! And with your help, time is NOW!

And this is what’s Susan, Pasqual and myself inner message in our own respective creativity is all about! So use the same attitude than all artists get from the bottom of their hearts and see what you perceive as dirty TRASH is very valuable if not even priceless. And if you lack self esteem or lost the zest for life and felt into the quick sands of depression, addictions and fears apply your WILL to REMAKE yourself. That’s the name of the game, your personal dramatic or positive experiences made YOU, who you are, and some of them are indeed terrible I am sure, but remember you are not going to hell, you are on hell already, so don’t be afraid and dig into my *forbidden occult stuff to free yourself, your spirit and acknowledge the real face and tools of God my friend.

God resides above in the eternal universe and no man made religious building or doctrines can receive him or teach his immaculate will…Yes I know, I am very much “avant Guarde” right into the future and to some appear quite eccentric / egocentric but I am only a true futuristic visionary soul. Hell yes I know, the world and the God fearing, uneducated, blinded moronic mass is not exactly ready for me to even approach God in an this “inapropriate way” but time has and will always be my true witness…

L’oeil Du Droit A La Force D’Airain!

I was only 11 years old the first time I drew this artwork!

See the problem with *young souls? To them I say, you can see or hear like I do because I have different ears and different eyes and like many other erudite men and thousands of other people, in the name of fear and ignorance, they all have lost their precious lives during the Dark Ages. Listen to intuition like I do if you can, just try…

Do you really think NASA captured this picture by accident?

There is NO accident; it’s a subtle message the down to earth, logical scientists are YET unable to discern but very clear to me. Can you see what’s next? Yes its a clear indication of a *Cosmic Hand (humankind) reaching for God’s new face. Incidentally I draw the same very hand when I was a child. Following my 4th UFO experience, for what incredible reason, I was forced to PAINT IT in my apartment and later my artworks.

LOOK LEFT - DO YOU SEE THE COSMIC HAND CHAINED TO EARTH REACHING FOR THE STARS?

Here here is a better pic for you!

DO YOU SEE THE COSMIC HAND CHAINED TO EARTH REACHING FOR THE STARS?

It’s the clear message that the year 2012 and its Golden Gate will once and for all allow the mass to raise its *Cosmic Consciousness as imposed by the Age Of Aquarius and…

I AM THE LEADER OF THIS NEW COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS!

Incidentally, Oprah and I were both born in February!

Oprah is subconsciously looking for that VERY SPECIAL show, that VERY SPECIAL message and her VERY own mission to uncover the next “MESSIA” and make a *STAR* of him for the world to follow and she knows in her heart it is NOT a religious thing. Her valiant efforts and wonderful dream to educate the children was left unrewarded, unfulfilled with her schools in Africa , regardless of what she wants to do for the children it seems going the wrong way with so much abuses, rapes, distrust going on out there.

May be God is trying to tell her its the wrong type of school to build and when I get near her an d she realize that OUR visions are the same and involve also building Astropsychology schools and this will become finally a reality. But she can not just yet grasp the deep feeling going through her heart and hope for her own dream, her own REAL dream for education become a reality. She knows the key for peace , happiness, security and properity resides in a very special type of EDUCATION and she is looking for that person, for the TRUE messenger that will offer the liberation of the human suffering and the RE-introduction of the new face God in the heaven as he really is. Oprah does know, at least * subconsciously that something, someone is missing and she is very close to get it done if you HELP ME to reach her.

Because The New Reality Of God Will Be Upon Humankind On December 2012!

Jesus says “go to the town and find the man with the WATER PITCHER, the sign of Aquarius to follow the sign of Pisces!” I was born February 26th in the constellation of Aquarius with my Sun sign in Pisces…

God is a creator, you were made at his image and your will is much stronger than the stars and anything this dense low evil physical world will throw at you. Remember that blind kid living a full life regardless of his *limitation? Did you watch the video yet? www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR1iv7P3P14

Now the question is - Maitre Paris - *Business name started in 1991 or Maytreya?

When I picked up this name I had NO clue of what Maitreya was all about! Some people have called me the New Nostradamus, the reincarnation of Nostradamus and the Maitreya of The West.

So I live this assumption to you but this is what I did for last 35 years and I did not know anything about Maitreya or a stick used to teach the world…

But I TEACH THE COSMIC CODE TO THE WORLD!

Here is a pic of my students and an *ET who took the course with us…

See the ET on the right?

Now are you impaired? Are you deaf? Are you overweight? Are you sick? If so never forget that miracles do exist while accepting the karma and the wonderful lesson that MUST come out of your personal situation. You will not believe this but 99.9% of my readers are PERFECTLY healthy but still will find any excuses everyday to feel miserable. More than ever, in this difficult economy we MUST get the strength to face hardship with hope and being negative is simply fueling EVIL and the results are dreadful… It’s a choice you must make either feed hopes or the forces of evil that will at the end consume you and your loved ones…

A Maryland man believed to have shot and stabbed his wife and three young children to death before killing himself with a shotgun was having money problems and left a note saying he suffered from “psychological issues,”

The sad reality is that the elites of the psychological field have no clue of the Dragon snapping, parents and children at the speed of light since December 2007. What is worse is the people are not respecting God’ signs and have no clue of the waning moon’s dangerous jurisdictions combined with a *Uranic shocking news window…

Five children drowned in a Houston, Texas, bayou Saturday after the car they were riding in veered off the road

WITH YOUR HELP, ONCE I GET TO OPRAH I WILL OFFER MY BOOK “MOON POWER” FOR FREE TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Who has done this on her show yet? With all the very famous authors, wealthy guests she invited NO ONE! And there you see my dedication and my commitment to the parents and the children of the world!

I wrote so many times that: ” ignorance is evil while knowledge is power” but 99.9% of the world has not YET been given the opportunity to acknowledge the *Cosmic Code implacable rules and pay the ultimate price daily. And this is my mission, my so very important message that only a minuscule fraction of the world (*you my readers) finally realizes after so many years of serving you with the cosmic wisdom. But with your help, your constant endorsements to Oprah the rest of this big world will also benefit from your efforts. So I am asking you reader, if you have not yet find the time to do so, please get some ideas from other concerned human beings and help me to fulfill my mission. Here is the link please use it for the sake of all the mothers that have lost children, for the sake of destroyed families, for the sake of humanity and all the children of tomorrow. www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220

Thank you and blessings to all

Dr. Turi

Sharing Emails:

Note - I am sorry I got TONS of emails and can not answer all of you personally so please keep helping me and join the movement that will INDEED change our perception of the truth and God himself because…

“And God said, let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:”

- Genesis 1:14 in King James Version of The Bible
Hi Louis
I just send Oprah an email, like you have requested…I might even get a reply if she has any substance, or it gets past her staff. I would like to talk to you sometime. You could probably use a rebel like me…lol have a good day.
Marion

Dr. Turi;

Why don’t you get her birthday and do a reading for her in writing of her past and future. Explain to her, the positive aspects you see of Oprah and why she is who she is. That should get her attention. If it does not, then she is not interested and leave it at that.

Sincerely,
Susie

DT – Indeed a great idea and I have some information on page 312 of my book “The Power Of The Dragon” on Oprah already and I plan to check her UCI in depth on TV with her…

Blessings
DT
Okay My Beloved Dr. Turi below please find a copy of the email I sent Oprah. I hope it helps! I will be sure to announce this to my listeners and ask them to help out as well, both during the show and through my newsletters!
Namaste! Julia*
Dear Ophra;
I am writing to let you know about an astonishing person, you may have heard of him. His name is Dr. Louis Turi. He is a regular guest of Coast To Coast AM, where I and countless thousands (if not millions) have witnessed the truth of his work and his incredible knowledge. In a word, Dr. Turi is phenomenal! The accuracy of his predictions are astounding. However, it is not his abilities to predict that are so amazing, but it his soul rooted love and devotion to educate the world, to prevent disasters, and to help others to avoid needless and unnecessary harm that makes him truly one of a kind
Dr. Turi is not some guru who has mindless followers. On the contrary! Dr.Turi is someone who INSISTS that you educate your Self, and more importantly think for your self. Dr. Turi is LOVE incarnate. You can find Dr. Turi at www.drturi.com Please, do the world a huge favor and have him on as a guest! Sincerely,
Julia
DT – Dear Julia, can only thank you from the bottom of my heart, such powerful and honest endorsement will do the job…
Blessings
DT
Dear Dr. Turi,

I read your plea for support and was moved to respond to that plea with a “message to Oprah”. I have enclosed my message below. I hope that mine and other voices will be heard and the result is your ability to “release to the world” your message and insight. If this comes to fruition, I know that you will not let me down. Please don’t give up on “giving the message” it’s too important at this time of our existence. Here’s what I sent Oprah:

Dear Oprah;
I wanted to bring to your attention the prophetic work and drive of Dr. Turi (website www.drturi.com) to bring to the world stage his aptitude in predictive astrology. Using his 35 years experience in working on the secrets of the “Cosmic Code” and what can only be described as his “God Given” insight; he has a message, which needs to be allowed the opportunity of a national stage. Your show could be the venue of that exposure and could help the world through these tough times of financial, emotional and moral bankruptcy. I have listened to his guest appearances on late/over night radio and have been moved by his insights and foresights. The exposure of such avenues is limited at best; but a guest appearance on your show could put you and your production team in the fore front leading the way to a much needed lighted path to conscientiousness in these
darkest days that our country has ever seen. Time is of the essence as we face the perilous dangers and snares of our future of Biblical Proportions. Someone needs to explore having such an insightful person as Dr. Turi on one or several shows or an exposure format similar to that of Dr. Oz in your show formats. The important message that Dr. Turi has within him needs your platform of exposure to the benefit of the world community. Sincerely,
Daniel

DT - Thank you so much Daniel…

Blessings
DT

Dear Dr Turi: FINALLY I have been able to edit my Oprah Letter down to 2000
(or less) characters. I had to chop….and chop. It has taken hours. However
- a good exercise for me in being brief - like revisiting Journalism 101!
Again, I hope I have done you justice.
Best Wishes!
Robin

Dear Oprah:
Thank you for years of devotion bringing love, education and support to “the people”. Please consider the Astropsychologist, Dr Luis Turi, as a guest. For 35 years, often overcoming great odds in his personal life, Dr Turi diligently developed his fine science, making accurate predictions on earth, weather, political & government events. Dr Turi’s information offers specific dates, alerting the population PRIOR to danger arising.

While he has been mis-interpreted as focusing on the negative, he is fully aware that our thoughts, beliefs and the energy we hold can affect the severity of events or alter outcomes. With your talent and skills, Oprah, you can elicit ‘gold nuggets’ from Dr Turi. This man is a credible, deeply caring humanitarian, who bears a great gift. Much like Susan Boyle’s recent triumph, it is HIS time. Currently Dr Turi’s focus is the protection of children, and events requiring Police emergency response/support. He wishes to alert the Police, have them listen - protect us AND defend themselves from harm. Please use Dr Turi’s wisdom and predictions to prepare the public to focus on and generate the positive in every regard. It really IS up to us, the Whole of Humanity, to bring forth the best. One
great Rishi said, “Never be afraid to expect the best. …This is your heritage….It is not too much to demand.” (Maharishi Mahesh Yogi) Please contact Dr Luis Turi to help bring the best possibilities for earth and humankind. Write dr.turi@cox.net. Sincere gratitude for your time & energy! God Bless,

Robin
DT - Thank you so much Robin…

Blessings
DT

Dear Dr Turi:
Recently you read my request, as one who suffers from chronic illness and now utter financial demise (it would seem ­ yet I believe in miracles…). You answered promptly ­ was I surprised - by offering me a subscription to your valued VIP Newsletter. I accepted this graciously with tears in my eyes. Now I offer you the following support. I hope I have done you justice. Heartfelt and God Bless,
Robin

Dr. Turi,
I recently heard you on coast to coast for the first time. I wrote down the dates you gave and signed up for the newsletter. I’m still in the process of reading over your site, but so far I am amazed at how accurate you’ve been. Like everyone else right now with the economy being what it is, I too face an unknown future. I work for one of the largest companies in the US, but even they claim to be feeling the pinch, so my hours have been cut to 15 hours a week, sometimes less. Jobs are scarce, but I feel blessed to have a job at all right now. I’m trying to stay positive. At the present I can’t afford to become a vip, but in today’s newsletter and I believe the one before you were asking people to write to Oprah. That takes time which I have right now. So I wrote and sent her an email about you. See copy below. I hope it helps. I hope to catch you again on coast to coast, as shortly the radio may be the only thing left, depending on the job situation. Email to Oprah:

Dear Oprah,

I recently heard of Dr. Turi on coast-to-coast am with George Noory. On the show he gave specific timelines that certain events would take place. I wrote down the dates to see how accurate he was. The first date has passed and the news was filled with events that fell in line with what he said would happen. I also have been checking out his web site to see what was there from the past. The man truly seems to know what he’s doing. You always seem to know the right people to get on your show that can help people gain knowledge in areas that reaches people worldwide. With everything that’s going on right now that is effecting so many people (jobs, health, families ) and so many tragic deaths of families and officers lately, I ask you to please go to Dr. Turi’s site, read for yourself, check him out, and have him as a guest on your show. If his predictions can reach and save lives, one, hundreds or possibly thousands from future events to come, then I think it would be worth your time to give him heartfelt consideration. I implore you to talk to him, check him out, test him, whatever you feel like you need to do, to see if he’s as real and accurate as I and many others find him to be. www.drturi.com
Love, Light and Blessings,
Liz

Hi Dr. Turi,
Just proof of my message to Oprah, but it is on delay for a couple of days for some weird reason. Maybe she is being flooded with emails! Incidentally, my ex-husband has 5 brothers, 3 of whom are cops so I sent your information to him to send to them. Believe it or not I never heard back from him about it so I don’t Even know if they received the information, but I suspect they did. They are basically nice guys, but perhaps don’t have the wisdom to take it seriously - I don’t know for sure as I haven’t seen them for a long time. But I did in fact give it to 2 other police departments. I know from my own experience in dealing with police departments that they tend to take information
at face value and not at the deeper levels of meaning, so that could be part of the problem.
Don’t get down about what you are doing. As you full know God’s timing is His timing, not ours! Love and Light
Miriam

Hi Dr. Turi,
I sent an email to Oprah, it is attached. I want to register for your next class whether it is in Hawaii or Arizona. Please have someone send the information. I also want to sign up for your VIP news. You are very important to me and I believe your information should be disseminated worldwide. Young readers certainly should view it, the teens in some of the desolate high schools in Chicago could use your advice because it would be a message of hope. Teens today need direction.
Thanks again for all you do,
Lois

Dear Oprah,
I am writing to you today to endorse the appearance of Dr. Louis Turi on your show. I have known Dr. Turi for twenty years now, and I can tell you first and foremost, that he is a man of great character who has dedicated his life to educating others about cosmic consciousness. His ability to analyze what is happening in the cosmos in relation to groups, individuals, natural forces, and predictable patterns of behavior has made him a leading prognosticator of future happenings. Dr. Turi is not here to entertain, but rather to enlighten us all about the possibilities as well as the pitfalls, which may be coming our way. Ultimately, Dr. Turi envisions a world for our children that are characterized by peace, enlightenment, and free thinking. Oprah, I would highly encourage you to have Dr. Turi on your show so that others may begin to open themselves up to the truth of the cosmos, and take into account the factors i.e. the stars, the universe, and our own unique
Cosmic identity. Dr. Turi is here to help us usher in a new era of enlightenment, cosmic consciousness, and openness that is part of the promise of the New Age of Aquarius. I’m sure you will find Dr. Turi fascinating, charming, sincere, and informative and that he will quickly become embraced as a welcomed new member of the Oprah family. I look forward to seeing Dr. Turi on your show in the near future, as well as continued success to you in all your endeavors.

Regards,
Jake

Seattle, WA
Dr. Turi,

I am considered a gentle soul and do not normally take offense by the ramblings of those who may be irritated, angry and confrontational…however, your recent email upset and disrespected me. I do not believe that a man of your stature, a public figure and possibly a chosen messenger of God, should be calling his readers “selfish swine” just because you are not getting the response that you had hoped for. Badgering your public, insulting them and hurting the very people you say you are trying to save is NOT the correct way of going about it. I believe that you owe all of us an apology. I purchased your “Dragon Days” at a hefty price in the past, in order to protect myself. I appreciated the help at that time. I do not have the funds to pay for it this year. I do not have the money to become a VIP reader either. And after reading your email today, I have decided that I will not be giving money to a man who treats his readership in this manner. You cannot expect positive results when you attack with negativity. An attitude adjustment on your part is definitely needed here. P.S. Even though you did insult me, I do find value in your Godly gift and sent an email to Oprah. Shame on you.

Holli

DT - Sorry for being honest and using Jesus’ very words Holli…. You are much too sensitive and so am I lol

Blessings
You are now a VIP.. enjoy

DT

Hi Dr Turi,

Back in Oct. 2006, you were a guest on Laurie Kendrick’s Supernatural Saturday show in Houston, Texas. I was the assistant producer who contacted you and we spoke and I personally was amazed at your predictions. I want to say, that from that time, even till now, people are still talking to me about how accurate your foresight truly is…. It is amazing how you could know these things and yes, it is truly in the stars, but I am glad we have someone to make sense of it and someone who can truly help. Thank you again for being a guest and thank you for helping us all!

Paul - Houston Texas

Dr. Turi;
The message I sent to Oprah read as follows: Dr Turi is very intuitive and his predictions are very accurate.

M

Dude,

Don’t despair! And don’t cut off you unpaid followers. If they don’t pay it’s because they can’t. Fans that can, pay if they get something from it. Try a volunteer system. It’s a new web thing. Pay what you can. Or pay what you will. It’s the future, for sure. May I also make a request? Would you consider a zeitgeist report? At live performances your message is stunning. The cosmos is a clock you can read. Tell us what time it is. Please.
Cheers,

Jd

Dr. Turi;

Dear Oprah: just wanted to let you know that I have been following Dr. Turi and his moon power book for over 10yrs. now and I have done nothing but better my and my family’s lives. Not only financially ( we were broke and following his daily predictions and learning the laws of the universe from his teachings) I know when to do a good business transaction or not. I have tested his teachings and this Man has been right every TIME!!! But the most important thing is that I have been able to safe my children’s lives many times with Dr. Turi’s moon power book . My whole family has much respect for his teachings. His predictions of 911, Katrina , etc.. have all been right on. He also predicted the stock market crashes and I was able to inform some of my clients before and they safe their money in the stock market by either pulling it out or putting it on the side. These are real things that have happened in our life and if the whole world could know about this teaching it could really help us in these days of so many crisis. What we have learned is that if we know something is coming our way we don’t have to be afraid but can prepare for it and handle it much better. Please take time to have Dr. Turi on it would be a GREAT gift to the world. Thank you so much for your time and all the great things you have done for this world.
Rhonda

Dr. Turi:
I did send a letter to Oprah and Staff. However, I do not know how to get a copy to you. None of your websites come through when I click on them, so it might not get to you even if I knew how to do it! I am hoping that these letters will make a difference and get the attention that is required - to try to educate the masses. I will wait patiently for the good news! Love and blessings to you and Terania,

Mary Ellen (a VIP)

DT:
My endorsement was sent. Thank you for the opportunity to help.
Thank you for your work! It is much appreciated!
Dan

Ok I sent a note to Lady O for you, hope it helps! I have heard you on coast many times. Please. Please-know you are great-stop bothering with people who do not believe or listen!! Know who you are-give your information with confidence and just stop there. If you keep ranting about people listening to you, people the loose focus of your message.
Thanks, Charlene

Dr.Turi

Thank you for your emails and predictions. I do believe what you predict. I am 86 years young and became a certified Hypnotherapist in 1999.Looking forward to more of your emails. Sincerely,

Yolanda

Hello Dr.Turi,
I went to her website and used their from to ask them to have you on their show. I said you could explain best how you find the dates that Police Officers should watch out for. I said this knowledge should help the Officers but also their families and hope no officer would be killed again. This information is so important it should be taught at the academies. I am a VIP renewal Subscriber, your technique and your predictions is why I came back, the knowledge you have never cease to amaze me.
Thank You
Peter

April 18, 2009

Dear Oprah or, To Those On Behalf of Oprah:

It is with profound respect that I offer my sincere and deep thanks to you, Oprah, for many years of elegant devotion in bringing love, education and support to “the people”. ***Please allow me to encourage you to give serious consideration in featuring the amazingly precise, credible Astropsychologist, Dr Luis Turi, during your upcoming season. *** For 35 years, overcoming great odds in his personal life, Dr Turi has diligently worked to develop his craft to a fine science enabling him to make incredibly accurate predictions regarding earth events, weather events, political and government events, and more. Dr Turi presents predictive information, often cryptic in nature, offering specific dates or windows of time, in effort to alert the population PRIOR to danger arising. *** My personal belief is that he is often interpreted as being “too negative” - yet he is fully aware that through our thought processes, our beliefs and the energy we hold, we as humans are fully capable of affecting the potential severity of events, and/or altering event outcomes entirely, through the power of our awareness.*** My only hesitation in recommending Dr. Turi as a featured guest on Oprah, is that his flamboyant creativity and compassionate intensity coupled with the perceived focus on “negativity” may be misinterpreted. Yet I am certain that with your natural talents and
skills, Oprah, you can elicit ‘gold nuggets’ from Dr Turi. This man is an credible, deeply caring humanitarian, who bears a great gift. And much like Susan Boyle’s recent triumph, it is HIS time. *** Of late, Dr Turi’s profound focus is on the greatly necessary protection of children, and events requiring emergency response and the support of the Police. His great wish is to alert the Police and get them listening - to protect us as well as defend themselves from harm. Of particular concern is Dr Turi’s foresight that our endeared President Obama’s life will be in grave danger in 2011.

I’m asking that we - as a whole people - get word out to pray for the safety and protection of President Obama and his family. Please take Dr Turi’s wisdom, knowledge and predictions and prepare your public, Oprah, to unceasingly focus upon and generate, the positive in every regard. It really IS up to us, the Whole of Humanity, to bring forth the best. ***

As one great Rishi said, “Never be afraid to expect the best. …this is your heritage….It is not too much to demand.” (Maharishi Mahesh Yogi) *** Please listen for Dr Turi on George Noory’s ‘Coast to Coast AM’ radio show. Please do the research and contact Dr Louis Turi to help the world engender the most positive outcomes for human kind and our earth. You may initiate contact with Dr Turi at dr.turi@cox.net. *** My sincere gratitude and thanks for your time and energy! May you live long and well, Oprah. God Bless,
Robin Dr. Turi;

Here is my email form to Oprah on the link you provided. Two thousand characters? Please. I had to revise it 4 times because I had too many characters. Not enough room to write about you…I hope this helps.

Cassandra

Dear Oprah,
It is a great pleasure as well as a great privilege to write you regarding the mission of one Doctor that is very important to my friends and I as well as countless others. I implore of you Oprah to ask yourself, if you could help save the lives of police officers and children and help end all of this unnecessary violence, would you? If you could help people learn the way to live their lives more safely, productively, and happily, would you?I would . Oprah, you can help do all of the above by inviting the Doctor on your show and help share his knowledge with the world, his mission, his reason for being. His name is Dr. Turi. His life is devoted to helping others and spreading the word on his accurate and well-published predictions. He has spent countless, endless hours, spreading his knowledge to everyone he can. This knowledge has saved lives. I know you, Oprah, will agree that the Stars were created by God and our guide to our future.His techniques and ability to predict future events is unquestionable as he has mastered reading this “road map” and has an innate ability to translate it to those of us who do not have this same ability. He has honed skills to a degree that allowed him to predict the terrorist attack on the WTC. He works feverishly to provide the police with information to protect them He provides parents invaluable information on how to protect their children as well as themselves. This has been his mission for 35 years and although he has been on numerous radio shows and cable TV, he needs someone with your great following to allow him to speak freely on his predictions and how these can better serve
the world. If only others would learn of his predictions, his knowledge and education, they too can avoid danger and learn how to live their lives safely and flourish. I appreciate your time and anticipated cooperation in his mission. Learn more about Dr Turi at: _http://www.drturi.com_ You may also reach by email: dr.turi@cox.net

(mailto:dr.turi@cox.net)

Respectfully,
Cassandra

Dr.Turi;

As I said I would, here is the letter I sent to Oprah…..

Dear Oprah,

I’d really like you to have Dr. Turi on your show. He is amazing with his forecasts and I am constantly amazed at how accurate his astrology is. I have bought his books and enjoy them very much, plus get a lot of knowledge from them. He is like no other astrologer in the world and uses a procedure that is more accurate than any other I have known. Please, have him on your show. I promise he will amaze you too! His web site is here………

http://www.drturi.com/home.php

Thank You,
April

Dear Dr. Turi,

I write to express my upmost respect and hope that you will continue to do what you can for humanity, without charge and without ill feelings.

Now, more than ever, people need something to cling to…and someone that they can have to lead them. There are many, many people out there offering readings of the future, for a price. I think you are better than that. I think you have a mission and it doesn’t involve money, but the saving of mankind.

Yes, there are selfish people out there. But there are also others who are barely holding on, with such high bills, they can hardly make ends meet. I beg you to not allow these planet changes to effect your impressions and your good judgment, as the world needs you more than ever at this time.

I am sorry to not have written you to tell you how I appreciate your being there and being so kind to send your letters of knowledge and wisdom to me. I have made the mistake of taking you are granted, and I apologize for that. I had intended to write and tell you how much I like your new look, as it makes you look much more handsome. Your new hair do is wonderful and you were wise to change it from your previous style.

Dr. Turi;

I will write to Oprah and endorse you, but I don’t believe she has a good grip on what our needs are as a country and further, feel she was used by Obama to accomplish his agenda of becoming president. He is, indeed, charming, but I fear his inexperience and his huge ego will come at a high cost to Americans. The national debt he has placed on America’s children is a disgrace. I now worry what sort of future my children are going to suffer.

Obama has not helped Americans as much as he has given big business our money, and we have yet to see it improve the economy.
Worse, it seems he is not finished yet, in giving these businesses bail out money. Americans are fed up with this insanity and want it to stop now. That is why we had the Tea Parties, and intend to have more.

Dr. Turi, you may not want to hear this, but my husband and I are saving every penny we can because we are so fearful of what the future has in store for us. At least twice a week we eat peanut butter sandwiches or tuna sandwiches for dinner. I haven’t been to a hair dresser in years and cut my own hair. I don’t have the luxury of getting my nails done or have a pedicure. And all the clothes I have were bought at Wal-Mart. I’m not telling you this to get your sympathy, but because it’s the truth. We now have only one income and I am trying as hard as I can to pay my bills with what little money we have coming in. In our area no one is hiring and many of the shops and restaurants have closed down, due to the poor economy.

Dr. Turi, now is not the time to pressure us to pay a fee for your letters. I respectfully ask you to reconsider your position and your judgment of us. I SEE you are very creditable and I take your information very greatly to heart. Don’t throw all of us into the same basket and think we don’t appreciate you and the very important work you do for our sake. But some of us really can’t afford to pay you at this time. I hope I have impressed on you the fact that all your readers ARE NOT the same and certainly NOT selfish. Please look into your own chart and see how these planet changes are effecting you. You have to take this economy into consideration because some of us are truly just hanging on out here. Just trying as hard as we can to survive, day to day. Warm Regards,
A

In support to your advice (recommendation) and work, I have send the following message to Oprah: “I am writing about Dr. Turi, I think he should be heard, I understand that he aims to systemize the life of MAN, through the study of “cosmic code”, and eventually confront life from the right approach and based on the correct comprehension. Thank you and Regards”
Raafat

Dr. Turi;

Haven’t had time to read all your e-mails, but read this one and sent an e-mail to Oprah as you requested. Hope it helps and I hope many more people will write and or e-mail her.
Thank you for your work.
H

ANYONE AND EVERYONE CAN BECOME A VIP, JUST MAKE A DECENT DONATION YOU CAN AFFORD SO I CAN STILL PROVIDE YOU WITH MY VIP COSMIC CODE NEWSLETTER.

Send your donations by mail to:

Dr. Turi
4411 N. 23rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85016

JOIN US HERE ITS FREE
www.peoplelinking.com/group/Astrology

“When suffering is on all sides and man hungers for the unmanifested mystery in all phenomena: He seeks the reflection of the divine. God’s higher truths are cloaked in his creation and the message is in the stars.”
—Nostradamus

teraniapromodir@peoplepc.com
Question? Help? Talk to Terania - 602-265-7667

No comments:

Post a Comment