Saturday, April 18, 2009

Magic Exist!

04/18/2009

Dear Readers;

How can you describe the incredible artistic genius of someone like Retired Senator world famous artist James Pascual Bettio, when the describing words do not exist in the English dictionary? How can you introduce someone that enjoyed outstanding success and won 30 national and international awards? So in this newsletter I will try my best to use the appropriate terms while you will enjoy a few pictures of an incredible art collection that will be displayed at the Cannes, Film festival in France.

The Man, The Legend, The Genius!
Founding Member Of Hollywood Arts Council Noted Playwright

My Dear Friend James Pascual Bettio

"One's Man Garbage Is Another Man's Treasure"

Imagine the four of us walking through the dozens of rooms in the immense old bank building and as soon as you enter a room loaded with his creativity the only thing that comes out of your mouth is WHOA! I must have said WHOA hundreds of times and so did everyone else following him…

Terania, Isak, Pasqual and Geevani

Inside The Safe

Trust me I am NOT an easy guy to impress but that day I was more than impressed I was shocked wondering how a human being could achieve such a worldwide fame and create such a collection of Fine Art Collection. I can only post so little of such a LARGE collection but I am sure you will enjoy these pictures… In this incredible amount of choices and wonder, your challenge is to find a piece of artwork that FIT your character or your purpose in this lifetime, I found mine!

The Genius' Cosmic Brain!

This is scary the guy even looks like me lolol

Back Of The Cosmic Code Brain!

Terania Kissing Me?

Crystal Wonder World!

Crystal Wonder world!

Crystal Crosses

Now be ready because May 7th at the CCC * Creative Capitol Center *across the Kodak Theater "Movie Oscar" located at 6777 Hollywood BLVD in Los Angeles, a NEVER SEEN BEFORE, new dimension mixture of Art, Metaphysics and the fashion show industry will be born.

The CCC Building Where the "Red Carpet" Even Will Happen!

Yes the CCC building is on Hollywood BLVD

Top models, Music, *living sculptures, the "RED CARPET EVENT" will astonish everyone in Hollywood and of course the media, radio and television will be there to make it available to the entire world. The show involves also LIVE auctions, music entertainments and so much surprise is in store for Hollywood on that day.

King Louis - Yes It's Hollywood!

Terania and Pasqual, by some Amazing Crystal Art work

The Senator visited my office for a healing a few years ago and we both never forgot our meeting. What do you expect * a magnet will not attract a piece of wood and like attracts like because we are in our own right and creatively so similar. We kept in touch and visited Pascal in his *wonderland of amazing arts. Here are some more for your enjoyment.
Our new friend and author Esther Leon in the Face Room

Wonderful Lady

Amazed Girl dissecting "Leather Cat's Eyes Painting"

Like me, Terania was blown away and I am proud to announce that we his guests of honor. As an artist of the utmost level Pascal is also a very spiritual man and we became real good friends. He wanted me to be a part of this UNIQUE EVENT, and I gladly accepted, thus I am working on a lecture topic titled "Love and Arts, 2012 and Beyond" where the communion of Pascal's incredible art collection, love, crystals and divine information will be the essence of my presentation.

MORE GOODIES FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT

WHOA! I wish you could see this in real!

WHOA! You Must See This In Real!

WHOA!

WHOA!

WHOA!

WHOA!

WHOA!

WHOA!

The reality is my computer memory does NOT have enough memory to present you with EACH and every piece of artwork Pasqual produced and it would takes me many weeks if not months sitting here just to introduce you to his lifetime efforts. You must take the time to join us for this incredible event May 7th and again more information will be issued in future newsletters. Enjoy a few more pic…

Simply Amazing!

Crystal Star

Incredible Fashion Designs

Incredible Fashion Designs

Yes real Sharp Nails!

So Unique, So Wonderful, You Must See This Collection!

I call this one the Aquarius, electronic room...its all about pieces of computer hardware. AMAZING!

So what did I learn by visiting my good friend Pasqual's Museum in LA?

First that you MUST NEVER assume anything about anyone, because of his age or looks… You may be very well surprised by this person's genius in time.

2 - If you have a gut feeling about a person you must follow it and learn to trust it fully.

3 - I learned that any piece of trash found anywhere could be turned into a priceless form of art if you see the beauty in it.

4 - I learned that absolutely anything that God has created and discarded as trash by men could be RE-created as art if you use imagination.

5 – I learned that human who feels less than nothing could RE-make himself if they see the inner beauty they were born with.

6 – I learned that wars destroy and trash lives but man's will to live and create is stronger.

7 – I learned that the spirit and imagination creates art and art is the essence of love.

More information will be available in time so if you are in LA or anywhere else and want to join us, please stand by - Tel# are - 323-854-7403 and 213-387-3957. I hope to see many of you there and it is a good idea to book your seat as soon as you can. Please do not hesitate to WRITE your support and feedback to him at:

James, Pasqual Bettio
201 N. Westmoreland
Los Angeles, CA 90009

I will print and deliver your feedback to Pasqual. You will be amazed what he will do with your letters and printed emails. Note Pasqual is an old-fashioned man and do not use a computer. Let him FEEL what you FELT looking at his artwork because his extraordinary Art legacy has given him immortality in his Hollywood Museum.

I can not give the real name to many pieces of this man's incredible creation but this YouTube introduction will tell you more and help you to realize why Pasqual and I are so creative so unique and such good friends. Note this is a very old taping I found on the net.

THE COSMOS
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS6D9-yI52w

www.artography.net/Pasqual Bettio - Founder.htm

Join us May 7th in Hollywood and please do no see trash in my work and perceive it as Spam or "TRASH", because it is a form of art you have not yet be able to perceive…Please endorse me and help me to reach Oprah so I can offer both wisdom and love as a form of art to the world. Lastly the wonderful jewelry given to us by Pasqual have reached Terania and I hearts for ever and symbolize our collective energy for a karmic work dedicated to the world at large.

Please help me to fulfil my mission - www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220

Thank you and blessings to all

Dr. Turi

Sharing Emails:


Dr. Turi;

I'm struggling to see what do you want? I appreciate your work - but don't see specifically what it is you want. Write ORPAH - what?

DT – Simply say what your heart says about my work and I.
Blessings
DT

Aloha dearest Louis,
We were all "created" by our creator "to serve." This is what you so selflessly do everyday in your own way, and in your world, as I do in mine. If we stop giving, we stop serving that which created us. It created us to experience life "through" us, co-creating in our own unique ways to "help others." You do this so magnificently and uniquely. So please continue your God given gifts and talents on behalf of all souls that are "ready" to receive your very evolved information. Because as you teach, so do you learn, thus you are furthering the evolution of your own soul. Mahalo nui loa, thank you from my heart for all that you do~ Aloha nui, deep love,

Myan

DT – Thank you for your support my friend, really appreciated…I need much more to make an impact and reach/get Oprah's attention but with your help we will succeed.

Blessings
DT

DT – My dear friend I am still giving and I am just asking my readers to give a tiny part, that's all…God put me in a position *cursed? to further many souls I think I am truly ready to go fishing in Hawaii.

Blessings
DT

Dear Dr. Turi,

OK, I have emailed Ophra and did my best in offering for you to come on her show! I told her you are worth inviting and have mastered Nostradamus Devine Universal Code! I would love to come and be there when she sends for you! What a happy day for the world! My goodness, you think we don't love you and appreciate all the tremendous work you do for us!? Dr. Turi we all are in connection with you because you DO reach out to us! There have been mant times I have wanted to respond to you and have not done so because I feel you are not to be disturbed in doing your work for all of us.
Much love to you both!

Judy Morgantown, West Va.

DT – Thank you for your support my friend, really appreciated…I need much more to make an impact and reach/get Oprah's attention but with your help we will succeed.

Blessings
DT

Hi Dr Turi,

Have submitted a request to see you on the Oprah show: - Hi, I would like to put forward as a guest idea for the Oprah show Dr Turi, I first heard of this incredible man whilst listening to a radio show back in 2006 (James Whale show on Radio 5 Live) and as a result signed up for his newsletters and started to follow his work. I am constantly amazed by the accuracy of his predictions and feel that he would be an amazing person to see with Oprah. His website can explain much better than I, the great many things he has to offer - www.drturi.com. Thanks for your time,

Hope that it helps and thanks for the newsletters! Keep battling; you will get there in the end. Blessings

Lisa

DT – Thank you for your support my friend, really appreciated…I need much more to make an impact and reach/get Oprah's attention but with your help we will succeed.

Blessings
DT

Dr. Turi;

I have sent a message to Ophra Winfrey Show requesting that she consider you as a guest.

Kathleen in Houston, Tx.
DT – Thank you for your support my friend, really appreciated…I need much more to make an impact and reach/get Oprah's attention but with your help we will succeed.

Blessings
DT

Yo Dr. Turi. Ok man.I just sent Oprah a email describing your accurate predictions and your insight into the worries on planet hell. Earth.... I'm a VIP subscriber. This is my second year. So I hope Oprah has you on some time soon in the near future...Keep up the true way of the light....

Greg in San Diego

DT – Thank you for your support my friend, really appreciated…I need much more to make an impact and reach/get Oprah's attention but with your help we will succeed.

Blessings
DT

Dear Oprah & Staff:

Please note that this is the second time that I have written to you to please have Dr. Louis Turi on "The Oprah Show". For the past 35 years, Dr. Turi has been working on the secrets of the Cosmic Code and has so much valuable and enlightening information to share with you and the world. Dr. Turi is a very giving man who unselfishly gives and wants the best for all of us. There is no one else like him who is so accurate in his predictions, etc. He is a very gifted speaker and very knowledgeable. Dr. Turi has been on countless radio shows. I really look forward to hearing Dr. Louis Turi when he is on the show.

Oprah & Staff: You really must have Dr. Turi on"The Oprah Show" he has valuable information to share with the world and we can all use a hopeful message. Thank you very much for my request. Sincerely,
Mary

DT – Thank you for your support my friend, really appreciated…I need much more to make an impact and reach/get Oprah's attention but with your help we will succeed.

Blessings
DT

Dr. Turi here is my support;

Hello,
Because of the nature of your show, I thought you might be interested in more enlightenment. I am speaking of Dr. Turi. This man is a scientifically oriented prophet. He has a lot to say and has been saying it correctly for years. By which I mean, his stuff comes true. I think he would be a worthwhile guest for the Oprah show. Dr. Turi has been featured on Coast To Coast AM many times. If you like, here is their web site so you could listen to past shows and see what you think.

Www.coasttocoastam.com
Also, there is Dr. Teri's web site at www.drturi.com/monthly.php I personally believe if Dr. Turi could get the ear of the nation, his life long work could save many lives and be of benefit to all. Thank you for looking at this with an open mind and heart as Oprah always would. Very Sincerely
Kathleen

DT – Thank you for your support my friend, really appreciated…I need much more to make an impact and reach/get Oprah's attention but with your help we will succeed.

Blessings
DT

https://www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220
Hope you get this copy I sent her.

Jody

DT – I did, thanks Jody!

I just filled the online Oprah personality request ...
John

DT – Thanks John
Blessings
DT

Dr. Turi;

IWISH24U has made a comment on 1of 7 Dr.Turi_Cosmic_Code_and_UFO:

HELLO DR. TURI!!
It is great to see you here! KEEP talking to the world! YOU WILL BE ON OPRA!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY? Because you are supposed to be.
DT – lol Thanks for the support!

Blessings
DT

I just want to say I do understand your frustration with many of us who do not act right away, but may I also say from my own experience I know that I grasp the truth of things when the timing is right. Until that time many things go over my head and I've had to go back to review things to see what I missed before. Believe me as your student and friend, I do appreciate all I've learned from you. I keep informed with my Moon Power to know just what planets I'm dealing with. Also, I continue to try to read the Cosmic Code newsletters at the library, but so far have been unable to keep up with them. I don't know if its something I'm doing or their computers there, but I couldn't read them from my webtv so that was my only other option going to the library. I'm very disappointed on all the information I'm missing out on in the Cosmic Code newsletters because I know I would learn from them. I can only speak for myself, but I hope you know I'm very sincere in what I'm saying. Many Blessings to You once again.

Pat

Edmund Druilhet commented on your status:

"ey louie hows it going?? Ive been promoting my new film. See top right video on my site. http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.madoffwithamerica.com

The Insider 30 million viewers"

DT – Wonderful… I need to talk to you Edmund, urgent for a show in Hollywood. Call me ASAP

Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us. I just signed up to receive your emails and I appreciate everything you do.

Dr. Turi;

It was great to hear you again on Coast to Coast and I look forward to more
emails and shows. Many thanks

Anthony

DT –Thanks Anthony.
Blessings
DT


Hi Dr. Turi,
Famous Russian astrologer Pavel Globa has predicted that the US President Barack Obama will be murdered in 2011.

http://www.mosnews.com/politics/2009/03/06/147/

DT – You can be sure it will be in one of my windows my friend and the man was *pressured to give a specific date and that I respect. "Globa said that the financial crisis will end on December 27, 2020, well there we disagree…August will mark the end and the start of the restructuring of the financial world that will take roughly 2 more years. Let's wait and see between Globa and DT who is right… Does anyone saw any of his previous predictions? Did they come true like mine? By the way my if you are a VIP you should have those *Uranic window mentioning *Shocking news for today (Russia is many hours ahead of us by the way and under the * Uranic energy) and the news seems to be appropriate knowing that Uranus rules astrology/earthquakes…

April 18 (+) Uranic window


Hi Dr Turi,

Back in Oct, 2006, you were a guest on Laurie Kendrick's Supernatural Saturday show in Houston, Texas. I was the assistant producer who contacted you and we spoke and I personally was amazed at your predictions. I want to say, that from that time, even till now, people are still talking to me about how accurate your foresight truly is. It is amazing how you could know these things and yes, it is truly in the stars, but I am glad we have someone to make sense of it and someone who can truly help. Thank you again for being a guest and thank you for helping us all!

Paul Houston Texas

Dr. Turi;

I e-mailed the Producers at the Oprah Winfrey Show! For supporters who want to do the same, please go to this link: https://www.oprah.com/ord/plugform.jsp?plugId=216

I personally wish Oprah would read this e-mail :) My suggestion is for Oprah's series on Spirituality & Personal soul searching. I've done lots of research on a French born Astropsychologist who has dedicated his life to the teachings of Nostradamus' divine astronomy. He's written loads of books and has documented his work extensively on his website. He has developed scientific software that will literally save police officers' lives, firefighters, children and society at large. I have a Master's degree in Counseling Psychology and I am a mother of two sons. I urge you to do your due diligence on this man and his incredible work for the benefit of the children and for our future. There's nothing to lose and many lives to save. If you decide for any reason not to give America the honor of learning about this man's gift, I strongly pray you share this information with Oprah. I adore her and her work and know she would love to hear what he has to offer her. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Liz in NY

This is all of Louis Turi's contact info: 602-265-7667 - Fax:
602-265-8668 - _http://www.drturi.com_
_

They responded: Thank You Your message was successfully sent to
Oprah.com.

Dear Dr. Turi,

I just sent Oprah an email and also included your web address to the local police a few days ago. One of them (Police Dept) was (younger) VERY interested and another at a different town and department (older) had a closed mind before he even looked at anything. I understand your frustration. I have been homeless 13 times and never want to go there again so I know exactly what you have been through. All because of my spirituality. I am totally committed to you, your work and your mission. However, I do know this. If you yell at someone and call them names such as moron, stupid etc. (even if it might be true), they will hate you. And.... it will be hard for them to make up with ou after hurtful words are spoken. It affects their heart. If you hit them or punched them it is far easier to make up after that than it is to insult them with words! Think about it. You are hurting your own mission by calling mainstream America's religious churches and the "morons" in government and Nasa what they may seem to be because they are not as intelligent or informed as you are and yes, they are egotistical. After all, America has been so focused on Education only for so long a time (especially since the 80's) and truly needs education in morals, ethics and character building. Ignorant, yes. Morons, maybe not so much. If the police read your past newsletters and you are accusing the establishment of being morons, their feelings, believe it or not, will be hurt and it will be hard for them to listen to your Divine Message and Guidance. I really want you to succeed in your mission. That's the bottom line. Please please listen to this not as criticism but as advice (from an older person) who has also gone through a great deal. With Great Love and Admiration,
Miriam

Dr.Turi - here is the note i wrote to Oprah: Hi Oprah ... please introduce Dr Louis Turi to your show... he is truly a prolific representative of Nostradamus in Divine Astrology ... it is likely his appearance will enhance a dimension unknown to your show at present ... You play an integral part in the Age of Aquarius - take the challenge & add Dr. Turi to your Treasure Chest of guests/friends ... look for an e-mail from Terania re his bio ... a Great Day to You & Your Staff ~
zee/mi

Dear Dr Turi,
I am writing to you out of concern, from Australia. Forgive me, adding to your emails, but I am hoping you may see my email and contemplate my concerns.
I was born in Sydney, Australia, the early evening of 10 June 1961. I am a mum, musician and nurse... a simple, very low maintenance person, I have given all, to those who depend on me. As a child I could see auras, knew a person\'s sun sign by holding their hands and could sense illness. After terrible abuse and death of my lovely father, I lost my abilities.
I began having dreams of cataclysm two years ago and began to search. What do you think? Are we heading for a world cataclysm and is the economic crisis deliberate, via those who know of impending events? Did you hear
Brent Miller from www.thehorizonproject.com, with George on C2C in January this year?
In care and appreciation, Lee.

DT; as mentioned so many times in my newsletters in order for you to trust any *predictor, you must have a solid proof of his record of predictions. Now in this website did you see dated, printed predictions that transpired? NO, so relax and fight evil, ignorance fears and imagination because you are NOT doomed…You really need to check up some of my old newsletters Lee…
Blessings
DT

Dear Dr. Turi,

Thank You for Your e-mail and newsletter. I am most grateful for all that You do to share the Light and Your Wisdom. It is Yours to do because that is Your Love; You are Love. Love cannot be quiet and Love cannot hide. It is the only Reality that really IS. Just Be and Do IT. I am now 73 years old. I really don't know how it happened so quickly, but it certainly did. I'm not through with Me and I don't expect to ever be trough with this Life Adventure. If I had not had sweet souls to deliver me from a childhood of horror, thirteen years of an unbelievable marriage, and too many years of working with insane non-profits and school systems, if those friends and Souls had not been there with the Right touch, Word, book, song, movie, meal, money, prayer, and most of all, their belief in Me, I would not be writing to You this morning. When You are Love it doesn't matter what 'they' do or don't do, You simply must be the Love that You are. And, Sir, You do it very well. May Your Blessings Be,

Anna

Daniel R. Brooks-Halvorson has sent you a message on PeopleLinking.com

Hello,
I am just beginning to read and study the moon's phases and connect your predictions about danger to news events. I am planning on contacting the police about the lunar phases and times of danger. I also want to buy a telescope from Ebay and look at the moon and other planets. I looked at the moon with binoculars once and I felt a dramatic energy I really liked. I feel the need is serious to connect with the natural world, and my destiny.
I hope soon to order a life reading from you. It has helped me to study about planetary hours and notice how conflicts will tend to occur in the mars hour, etc. I am just learning about the theory.
I have listened on youtube to ideas about the encliptic - when the sun sets and the moon appears there is a certain planetary energy at that time
The brief talk I had with you was very accurate. You did not paint a rosy picture of my life and you were right. I have had serious conflicts much like a person who had troubles with authority like Che Guervera - but I am not in that age. With a laptop I just ordered refurbished, and proper use, I am thinking I will have time to do small business deals on a steady basis - I have done that through paypal but the computer I use now was blocked off for business I could do.
I am sparring now, and we have a tournament on the 25th I will watch - I could do a form but I am just beginning to go to class again after a year layoff. I practice at the ymca and the exercise keeps me functionning and provides moments of happiness.
I hope to do my community in Tacoma a favor and try to help the police like you suggested.


ANYONE AND EVERYONE CAN BECOME A VIP, JUST MAKE A DECENT DONATION YOU CAN AFFORD SO I CAN STILL PROVIDE YOU WITH MY VIP COSMIC CODE NEWSLETTER.

However please keep in consideration that many people have paid the full price of $100 then $75 and now BECAUSE OF THE TERRIBLE ECONOMY plaguing the US, I brought the price from $100, to $75 and now down to only $35. Realize it is NOT fair to them and I feel cornered between pleasing you and upsetting them. While many of you are legit and feel the pain, many "monkeys" out there will try to get my life saving, priceless knowledge for a few bucks only. To those I say, "Be aware, KARMA is very real and in time will bite your butt".

Incidentally I am a bit surprised and indeed very pleased that my OWN trusting, smart VIP's did not harass me for offering so much for so long for FREE! I guess they do understand your situation and feel your pain too…

Thus I came up with this idea, mail me your donation and Mike will enter your name and email you the password but Mike is NOT me, he is very protective of myself, Terania and also my intellectual property and he is the one in charge of accepting or rejecting your donation. Thus you will have to be decent or get your mail and donation back to you.

Send your donations by mail to:

Dr. Turi
4411 N. 23rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85016

THIS *DEAL IS ONLY TEMPORARY AND OPEN AS OF TONIGHT AND IN TRIAL UNTIL THE NEXT NEW MOON OR APRIL 23RD, 2009 MIDNIGHT.

As always TYPE or PRINT your email address clearly or be put on the *waiting pile because no one can read your handwriting.

JOIN US HERE ITS FREE
www.peoplelinking.com/group/Astrology
www.lawenforcementtoday.com


September 21st through September 26th 2009


Click here for More Information
www.drturi.com/astroclass.php

CURRENT DEAL - TWO FOR ONE
- TAKE THE COURSE BY MAIL THEN JOIN US IN SEDONA

Deal 1 – 13 - 90 mn tapes, 3 DVD, 3 BOOKS – PRINTED MATERIAL $ 550 Only.
Deal 2 – 16 CD, 2 - 90 MN AUDIO TAPES - 4 DVD, 4 BOOKS $ 1050

teraniapromodir@peoplepc.com

Question? Help? Talk to Terania - 602-265-7667

No comments:

Post a Comment