Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oprah And Your Resolution

4/14/2009

Dear VIP Readers;

It’s ITS NOW OR NEVER! - an all-new season of The Oprah Show—tell us what’s on your mind! Do you have something you want to say to Oprah? Did you see something on the show that has you all fired up and you want to get it off your chest? Was there something you recently saw on the show that stopped you in your tracks? Have you and your friends been talking about something lately that you want Oprah to know about? Write to Oprah now!

Is Ophra The Divine Link?

Oprah and her staff will read and answer your e-mail on an upcoming show! Please tell her about me, my goals, my wish for the children, the police etc. Go www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220 and ENDORSE ME!

THE SITE MAY BE OVERLOADED SO PLEASE KEEP COMING BACK TO IT!

Try also oprahwinfrey@harpostudios.com -

(312) 633-1000 (972) 250-1162 -(312) 357-1401 (310) 278-5559 - (888) 290-1162

Lisa Halliday Harpo Prod. Harpo Studios 110 N. Carpenter St, Chicago IL, 60607-2146

grabow@grabow.biz

Beverly Hills (310) - 728 6317 - Mexico City - (52) - 555 - 351- 0855

As you all know I have been working on the secrets of the “Cosmic Code” for the last 35 years and continuously spend my time educating while entertaining you. Like Susan Boyle, I need a break; a chance to be heard nationally and this could very well happen with your help. I know, in the past I made so many of those requests and even begged you my readers to help me reaching the Law Enforcement Agency to save the lives of many police officers and all for nothing, all in vain regardless of our common efforts. But this does not mean we will not succeed if we keep pushing forward. Right now let me thanks ALL the wonderful people that took the time to write endorsements for me to the police force, George Noory and major media personalities via some of the links I and other readers provided you with.

But I have a strong feeling that we are very close to get it done…So please if you took some of your time in the past to help me, NOW is the time to do it again. To the shy, insecure reader who never did anything for me, please acknowledge my tremendous efforts, my drive, my dedication to help YOU and the children of tomorrow. Please take a few moments for me today, you know I spent so much and so unselfishly for you already and I am sure I became a part of your private life and private instruction with my wisdom and legendary comment sense.

BECOME ONE OF THEM TELL IT AS IT IS!

Tell her staff what difference I can make to this sick world, make her feel your passion, use words coming from your heart and give them my website www.drturi.com or any other link you feel appropriate. Tell Oprah she will be amazed by my ability to *read her fate and her soul like an open book and help her to find answers she is still looking for. Oprah needs someone special, unique, totally original, someone that can REACH people’s heart like I reached yours!

I am asking you to put aside your fears and what ever excuses you may have NOT to take the time to say what’s in the bottom of your heart about me, my work and my mission because your voice, your endorsements is SO IMPORTANT for the welfare of our children. I pretend to read the future and you know I do, and we are undergoing GREAT time changes and those changes must take place,. Weare moving fast towards the year 2012 and the Golden Gate that will liberate humankind from fears, manipulation and ignorance and I have a very important part to play before then.

God’s ultimate order has been passed and MUST unfold and YOU are a vital part of this present spiritual human evolution… Yes YOU, the one the *insignificant reader who thinks his wishes for a better world cannot be heard. You voice and wish will NOT go unheard this time my friend, I declare you, because I am the collective voice that MUST and WILL be heard.

Since childhood I had to endure pure hell, serious drama even deal with the extraordinary , the incredible and I am still today wondering if God’s will upon my life and my mission is a curse or a blessing. I cannot stop the powerful inner drive to teach, to help, to comfort and to guide others while using my wit and sarcasm dealing with stupidity. This feeling is very deep, very strong and comes from the depth of my soul.

GIVE A GOOD LOOK TO YOURSELF!

Do you feel me?
Do you feel my mission?
Do you feel the powerful drive?
Do you feel my words, my concern?
Do you feel you are a part of it all?
Do you feel its time to help Dr. Turi?

YES IT IS INDEED TIME FOR YOU TO SO!

Remember YOU my readers, my friends, my students, my clients, my patients, and you the total stranger in the dark somewhere in this big world reading me today…You have a very important part to play in this pledge too, for when you do and see me out there with Oprah, you’ll proudly say, YES, DT, my little voice was finally heard and now the world is ready for your Cosmic message…

TO ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!

Will you or not?

Will you read this pledge at all?
Will you read this pledge and delete it?
Will you read this new pledge and laugh at me?
Will you read this pledge and forget about it?
Will you read this pledge and find another excuse not to participate?

Or will you read this pledge and in the name of humanity and the future and help me?

IT’S YOUR TIME TO SPEAK THROUGH ME AND REACH FOR GOD IN THE STARS!

DO IT NOW PLEASE!

www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220

Please follow Terania’ sample from her heart:

Note your feedback can not exceed 2000 words.

All your feedback will be posted and your identity will be kept confidential.

April 16, 2009

Dear Oprah :

Hello, my name is Terania.

First off, I must admit that I never thought there would be a day in my life that I’d be writing you. But no matter what comes of this, it is truly an honor. Now, to the point of this letter. I would like to tell you a bit about Dr. Turi. You may have heard of him. It is crucial for me to clarify that Dr. Turi’s work is NOT for entertainment purposes only. He is an Astropsychologist, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Author and a great Teacher. Not to mention, he is the “One and Only” modern day Astropsychologist who, for over the past 35 years, has been rekindling the rare and natural healing methods of the 16th century great prophet Nostradamus. The homeopathic discipline and the predictive powers he uses are totally unique and are incomparable to other astrologers and healers.

In this crucial time, so many people are in need of understanding and using the laws of our universe to find a real reason to live. Dr. Turi is always ready to share his “Ultimate Wisdom” with those willing to listen and learn. Therefore, I can assure you that having him as a guest on your show, can only be the most promising opportunity for spiritual growth and guidance to you and your world wide audience.

Despite much skepticism and obstacles the doctor is still pushing forward totally dedicated to the children and humankind bringing forth the secret of the cosmic code and God’s will through the universe.

Dr. Turi he has been featured on many national radio and television programs such as NBC’s “Ancient Mysteries” series, and TLC “Journal of the Unknown-Astrology” with the Discovery Channel and Coast To Coast with George Noory to name a few.

As incredible as it may sound, Dr. Turi made and published in both of his books, the prediction for the WTC 9-11 almost 2 years before unfolding. His predictions for all major news events happening on CNN on a daily basis are just too numerous to mention in this short note to you and that the printing process make these forecasts unarguable. You may also appreciate these facts and investigate these claims by visiting his website at www.drturi.com and read some feedback from his students and clients at www.drturi.com/tests.php

You may also request or check any of his books from www.drturi.com/books.php or watch im in action on Utube www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=drturistar&p=v

Incredible experiences breed incredible people, and one of those people is Dr. Turi. Don’t just take my word for it, take a chance and find out for yourself that I did not exaggerate a bit.

Bio of Dr. Turi:

Like the great prophet, Nostradamus, Dr. Turi was born and raised in Provence, France. He was influenced by Nostradamus’ methods of Divine Astrology and spent many years reviving the Seer’s rare method. He grew up speaking the same now disappearing dialect. In 1976 he received the highest distinction Musicianship Award Cup and graduated from the Royal School of Music in London. He moved to the US in 1984 and has since established himself as a successful astrologer, author, and lecturer. In 1993 he received a metaphysical Doctorate from the Progressive Universal Life Church based in Sacramento, California. His notoriety skyrocketed after rekindling, practicing and teaching Nostradamus’ rare Divine Astrology method, which he calls Astropsychology. He has also appeared on numerous radio and television programs worldwide. Dr. Turi is known for the hundreds of accurate predictions he makes. He writes a yearly periodical with all these predictions, called “Moon Power Starguide.” The printing process makes the proof of his predictions unarguable. There are simply too accurate hits to record them all. However, if you wish to read some of the hundreds of prediction hits, visit his webpage at Moon Power Predictions

Please call me at (602) 265-7667 or e-mail me at teraniapromodir@peoplepc.com

Yours truly,
Terania

Promotional Director Startheme Publications Inc. teraniapromodir@peoplepc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment